Chevy's Restaurant Manager
We are currently looking for a Restaurant Manager to proudly represent the Chevy's brand. The ideal Manager will lead and inspire staff, be highly organized and most importantly, ensure that all guests have an outstanding experience. This person will report directly to the General Manager, Regional Director and Vice President of Operations.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Ensure proper implementation and execution of the Chevy's menu with special attention given to food safety, recipe adherence and flavor profile
• Proven ability to handle challenges and multiple tasks
• Deliver the highest level of hospitality, customer service and an unforgettable dining experience
• Encourage open and honest communication; while leading and educating staff
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic
• Maintain a safe and secure work environment for all staff and guests
• Ensure labor laws, local health and safety codes and company and security policies are met
• Other duties as assigned
• Must be open to a flexible schedule (including working on weekends and holidays)
• At least two years of managerial experience in a full service, high volume environment
• Possess strong leadership, development, communication and management skills
• Well-versed and comfortable with the operations of a casual dining establishment
• High School Diploma or equivalent. College Degree is desirable
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred, but not a must
Las Brisas, one of Southern California's most iconic restaurants, is currently searching for a Restaurant Manager to passionately lead this first-class, fine-dining restaurant on an Operational level. Overlooking the breathtaking Laguna Beach coastline, Las Brisas is a true landmark where the exquisite cuisine, handcrafted cocktails and stunning setting cannot be matched.
As the Restaurant Manager, your responsibilities will be to connect with your guests on an emotional level. You will accomplish this by creating lasting and memorable experiences that leave them wanting for nothing and compelled to comment. You will gain your guests' loyalty by striving to make the memories of the Las Brisas experience surpass the celebrated setting through heart-driven hospitality, ensuring each guest feels valued and that every gathering is extraordinary. You will establish meaningful relationships with your team and, as a Manager, you must have gravitas and be capable of commanding respect from others. Being a leader, recruiting and developing those around you to be great leaders is a critical to your success and the success of the operation. Your standard is always great and you don't do a thing without passion.
In addition to ensuring that your guests always have an unforgettable experience, you must also be well-versed and experienced in restaurant operations, and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:15:45 PDT