Vice President - Industrial Distribution - OEM- Lake County, IL
Our client is a leading distributor of power transmission components. Founded in 1976, they have continually focused on customer-service fundamentals. A supplier of bearings, sprockets, chains, and custom products- our client is a reliable source of power transmission solutions to a variety of industries.
Our client is seeking a key executive Manager who will be empowered to grow the company. Required skills include:
- 10+ years' experience in Industrial Distribution into the OEM market in the Midwest
- A strong focus on sales, operations, management and strategy
- Ability and interest in all the other aspects of running a small organization including purchasing, quoting, warehouse, etc.
- Must be highly skilled in strategy development and execution
- Must have proven management experience
- Distribution of imported products is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Sandler Sales Techniques (or similar) and Salesforce.com are highly preferred.
Culturally, our client is seeking an individual who has the desire to control their own destiny and is:
- A proactive, confident self-starter
- A self-directed and highly motivated business driver
- Able to easily express their thoughts to others
- Able to grasp and embrace change and gravitate to different projects
- Able to constantly make and achieve new goals
- Someone who constantly looks for new solutions to existing opportunities and problems
Our client offers a work environment that is entrepreneurial in spirit and a casual, friendly atmosphere. They offer flexible hours for this full time position coupled with outstanding benefits with a competitive salary.
Vernon Hills, IL
Sat, 22 Jul 2017 09:29:01 PDT