Construction Project Engineer
Construction Project Engineer supports the construction project manager and construction superintendent , providing administrative and technical services in fields of scheduling, cost engineering, subcontract coordination, and general project administration. Along with job site project managers and superintendents, project engineers have responsibilities in project oversight and may be assigned to a particular section, subcontractor, or other facet(s) of the project.
- Assist in development of project plan as requested.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager(s) in purchasing activities including scoping and take-offs.
- Prepare and forward submittals. Confirm submittal complies with plans/specs.
- Support's development and updating of the project schedule and subcontractor detail schedules.
- Monitor and expedite material deliveries ensuring all deliveries conform with the project schedule.
- Administer subcontracts as assigned.
- Assist Project Manager and Superintendent in the coordination of drawings.
- Draft change orders; perform scope take-off and estimate costs, and solicit prices from subcontractors and suppliers.
- Assist in close-out of project; includes assembling manuals, warranties, miscellaneous documentation as required per project close-out for delivery to owner, and preparation final payment documents for subcontractors.
- Participate/lead training sessions.
- Act as point person for document management applications.
- Support in insuring daily reports are in compliance and logged
- Support to insure Safety logs are maintained on a daily basis
Must be a US Citizen/Person
Must provide a recent resume, and recent address
This job is in the Orange County Los Angeles area
For more info go to www.farwestcontractors.com
submit full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 22:00:11 PDT