AccuStore Project Analyst
The AccuStore Project Analyst supports the on-boarding and implementation of new AccuStore clients. This position will be responsible for assisting the VP of AccuStore and the Project Management team with servicing clients. Position coordinates with product development, marketing and customer service to support the sales process and on-board and transition new clients. Position may interact with new and potential clients, and coordinate with AccuStore support team to successfully on-board new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management support (site profile set-up, internal coordination, implementation)
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Liaise with Product Management and Support teams, and participate in meetings with same
- Actively participate in prospect and implementation calls
- Participate in setting up databases for proof of concepts (POCs)
- Perform business requirements gathering and document requirements and specifications
- Participate in the proposal development process in response to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist or participate in onboarding/hand-off of new accounts
- Collaborate with other department heads and staff to coordinate account startup and transition service or product delivery.
- Support with survey project management execution
- Maintain awareness of organizational growth initiatives regarding national/regional markets and target customer segments, and the company's potential to meet customer needs with a product or service.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Minimum 2 years of progressively responsible experience in business development, account coordination and or marketing with emphasis on retail technology
- Project management skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- A strong ability to bridge the gap between customers, lines of business and technology
- Familiarity with mobile applications (iOS & Android) and their functionality
- Time management skills
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Analytical skills
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with the MS Office suite
- Knowledge of the retail industry and related industry key players, vendors and people
- Effectively communicate with cross functional stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Ability to contribute to building a strong and positive team spirit as well as align with GSP values.
Work with an award winning retail branding and marketing company that is expanding nationally! GSP delivers site-specific, best-in-class graphics to over 55 multi-site operators to over 25,000 retail locations throughout North America. We provide retail branding and marketing services with a focus on site-specific execution to help transform our customers growth strategies into store-level success. We provide the lowest cost POP program available by ensuring stores only get what they need and nothing more. And, we help create an amazing in-store consumer experience and provide the tools to help execute it - store by store. GSP is headquartered in Clearwater, Florida and maintains production facilities in Clearwater, Madison, Wisconsin and Provo, Utah.
Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:36:10 PDT