Assistant General Manager
Position summary Our Exciting Work Environment This position will be located at Target Field, the Minnesota Twins stadium in Minneapolis, MN, home to the MLB American League Minnesota Twins. Sportservice currently has the full service contract for this 40,000+-seat state of the art facility, which includes concessions, premium services, catering and retail.
Not sure about applying and would like to know more first Register Today http://bit.ly/2hgiVrU t o join us on Tuesday, January 10th between 3:00PM to 5:00PM (EST) to chat with members of our recruitment team from anywhere, on any device . We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about the typical duties of General Managers, why you should join the Delaware North team, or anything else you'd like to know
The OpportunityThe Assistant General Manager will contribute to the growth & profitability by assisting the General Manager in effectively managing all aspects of Target Field to include concessions, premium services and retail.
We are looking for candidates who want to be the next General Manager at this property or another. Candidates' will performance will be evaluated against these critical areas.
- Maintain positive customer/client relations through effective communication and prudent financial practices, while providing efficient services and quality products.
- Maintain management staff and ensure proper hiring and promoting of associates company standards.
- Determine and control staffing levels in an effort to maximize net returns to the client while maintaining satisfactory Guest Service levels.
- Make operational recommendations and establish prices for products and services within approved budget.
- Be held accountable for establishing and maintaining proper safety and sanitation procedures as well as ensuring proper repair and maintenance of food service equipment.
- Ensure unit compliance with federal, state, local, and company regulations regarding sale of alcohol, OSHA, payroll, employment and EEO guidelines.
- Verify, prepare and submit reports/monthly projections as required as well as ensure effective systems for cash, inventory and payroll procedures are in place.
Who We AreTake your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Delaware North is a global food service and hospitality company headquartered in Buffalo, New York in the United States. The company operates in the lodging, sporting, airport, gaming and entertainment industries
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 02:11:11 PDT