CNC Mill Programmer
This is an expert level position and requires a minimum of 5 years of CNC mILL programming experience utilizing a CAM system, preferably MasterCam, SurfCam, GibbsCam, Catia or equivalent. You must have the ability to program complex, close tolerance parts and deliver a complete run book with detailed operations and all necessary tooling and fixtures. You will be programming a variety of very new Okuma and Mori-Seiki machines.
We will not consider any applicant that can not program from a solid model utilizing CAM software.
What's in it for you?
- For your hard work and dedication, we offer a very competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
- A great benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan and profit sharing.
- Opportunity for professional growth
- A fun, fast paced, and flexible environment
- A chance to work for a financially stable company with very low turnover
- The opportunity to to work on brand new state-of-the-art CNC's
We are currently experiencing phenomenal growth and are seeking very experienced members to add to our talented team of professionals.
El Segundo, CA
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 10:48:09 PDT