Regional Property Manager
A new multifamily management company is seeking a qualified candidate to join our growing Operations team as a Regional Property Manager. Super-organized, highly-motivated, customer-oriented, success-driven creative thinkers NEED apply!
As a Regional Property Manager, you will focus on maximizing the profitability of our assets within your defined market area through the creation of creative marketing strategies, development of effective, high quality on-site teams and implementation of quality control procedures.
With the use of your well-polished communication skills and experience in the property management industry, you will work with our owners to identify property goals and objectives. Using your analytical and administrative skills you will be charged with the completion of market studies, budget creation and pricing strategies.
As a leading representative of the company, you will build relationships with your counterparts and project a positive, professional image of the organization and our Operations team. Our exciting, fast-paced environment encourages teamwork and collaboration at all levels of the organization, allowing you to work and build relationships with associates in all departments and regions.
As a Regional Property Manager, every day you will be Taking Care of the Way People Live!
- Achieve the highest possible portfolio net operating income through implementation of effective cost control and revenue improvement programs.
- Develop sales/marketing plans and annual operating budgets and/or forecasts.
- Accurately prepare and convey all operational and financial data to the owner in a timely manner.
- Identify and implement creative programs to increase the property value to include but not limited to national or regional marketing programs.
- Approve with the owner and supervisor each property's pricing strategy. Additionally, develop and implement appropriate rent renewal strategies and sales and marketing plans to effectively maximize rental income.
- Help to determine the long-term viability of each asset by active involvement in the development of property asset plans.
- Develop a high quality on-site team through implementation of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching programs.
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are fully functional, safe, and attractive. Ensure that adequate scheduling occurs to make certain that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy. Visually inspect grounds, buildings, and apartment units on a regular basis.
- Represent the Company with its clients. Work with the owners to identify property goals and objectives. Be responsive and receptive to owners' needs, goals, and objectives.
- Complete and analyze market studies as assigned. Recommend and implement strategies based on results and assumptions.
- All other duties assigned.
A college degree is preferred but not required. The position does require the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to perform advanced business mathematical functions.
A minimum of three years' experience as a Regional Manager.
Range of experience should include but is not limited to:
- deal underwriting,
- lease-ups, acquisitions,
- dispositions and multi-use sites.
- The position requires the ability to deal well with people and exhibit strong leadership skills.
- Evidence of leadership qualities must be exhibited with the region, the company and/or the industry.
This position is exempt from overtime and may entail working hours as needed to perform the position requirements satisfactorily. The position is scheduled for a typical 40-hour workweek, however, portfolio demands will be great and the associate should expect to work significantly more hours. This position also requires regular attendance and active participation/planning at all regional company functions and events and some travel is required.
Offered with the position is excellent income and benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, and a non-smoking, drug free environment.
Our organization is new to the area and we are looking for those individuals who best meet the requirements of available positions and who have the best potential for advancement. We are equal employment opportunity organization. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, marital status, military status, race, age, color, religion, sex or national origin.
Please submit your cover letter, resume with salary expectations.
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:18:55 PDT