Social Media Marketing Intern
We are looking for an intern to assist within our marketing department.
This is an unpaid internship, but will provide a monthly stipend.
We are flexible on schedule.
- Content creating - Create, curate and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- Social media management- Analyzing social media trends and new technology- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr• Other duties and special projects as needed
- Influencer marketing - Research and identify key influencers and bloggers and help build strong relationships with them
- Project management - assist with project management of photoshoots and events
- Must love creating content (both photos + videos)
- Must have reliable transportation to and from our office in downtown Los Angeles
- Must have your own laptop
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred (current college students are also welcome to apply)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Adobe Photoshop, photography and video editing skills a MAJOR plus
How to Apply
- Please include example content in resume or link to any blog or social media handle
What is DAILYLOOK?
Our mission at DAILYLOOK is to inspire you and elevate your style by showing you how to wear the latest fashion trends everyday. DAILYLOOK has become the premium online personal styling experience that provides on-trend looks tailored to your lifestyle - saving you time and effort. We make shopping simple, by curating looks you love based on your body shape and lifestyle. Our experienced stylists mix/match our collection to style beautiful outfits for you to try on in the convenience of your own home. You buy what you love and return the rest. Join DAILYLOOK today.
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:24:15 PDT