Create submittal and fabrication drawing packages through the use of Revit and MWF software.
Essential Job Functions:
• Working knowledge of basic Revit functions (i.e. grids, levels, CAD imports, walls, etc.)
• Reading construction drawings and placing necessary elements into Revit model (openings, shear locations, etc.)
• Creating templates in MWF for different wall types
• Applying MWF framing templates to Revit model to create panels
• Checking each individual panel for coordination with construction drawings
• Communicating with project manager to ensure coordination between trades and up-to-date drawings/schedule
• Generating & cleaning up panel shop drawings for submittal or fabrication
College or technical school preferred. Must be highly organized and able to work at a highly productive pace while maintaining extreme accuracy. This position will have responsibilities within the estimating and preconstruction divisions. Great entry position with room for advancement in a rapidly growing company.
JSM is an industry-leading manufacturer of light gauge wall panels for the commercial construction industry. We pride ourselves on strong company culture, relentless innovation, and a true team environment. Based in Lenoir City, TN, we also have a plant in Waco, TX, and will be adding Northeast coverage in mid 2017, and a West Coast plant in early 2018.
Lenoir City, TN
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:22:41 PDT