Assistant Restaurant Manager- Austin Bergstrom Airport
Position summary Our Exciting Work Environment Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is located on the site of the former Bergstrom Air Force Base, in southeast Austin eight miles from downtown and the State Capitol. The airport immediately reminds visitors that they have arrived at a place that is mindful of its heritage - political, cultural, and natural. Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services operates both food and retail concepts at the airport. Our unique concepts include Austin Java, Salt Lick BBQ, Schlotzsky's, Maudie's TexMex, Ray Benson's Roadhouse, Book People, Austin Chronicle, 5th & Congress, Waterloo Records, Austin City Limits, Austin Warehouse District., Earl Campbell's Sport's Bar and Annie's Cafe
The OpportunityThe successful Assistant Restaurant Manager will assist the Restaurant Manager in the day-to-day operations for branded concepts in a multi-unit environment. Specific duties include:
- Coordinate and supervise activities of employees and supervisory personnel; train employees in company policies and procedures; ensure quality employee performance.
- Verify sales reporting, cash handling and payroll accounting reports; prepare various cost and operational reports.
- Maintain positive customer relations by ensuring efficient, quality service and products.
- Maintain proper implementation of sanitation procedures and standards.
- Ensure that maintenance of all equipment is completed when necessary.
- Ensure effective operation of areas at all times
- Associates degree preferred with emphasis in business or food service management and 3 years direct food and beverage management experience a must!
- Knowledge of food preparation and inventory control procedures.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic organizational and mathematical ability and be familiar with operation of standard food and beverage equipment.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Delaware North is a global food service and hospitality company headquartered in Buffalo, New York in the United States. The company operates in the lodging, sporting, airport, gaming and entertainment industries
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:11:36 PDT