Position Overview: The Controller is accountable for the accounting operations of the company and will ensure the long term success of the organization. You will be responsible for all financial management aspects of the company. You will provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company to ensure that reported results comply with GAAP.
We are looking for a Candidate with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting required, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in finance, accounting, inventory management and project management.
- Strong analytical skills with an entrepreneurial mindset and the drive to maximize business potential.
- Excellent grasp of accounting software (including QuickBooks) and administrative skills
- Strong expertise in finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control.
- Professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Essential Job Responsibilities
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Create and update budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare and submit timely monthly financial statements that will aide management in evaluating overall departmental and company performance.
- Month and Year End Close along with corresponding journal entries and reconciliations.
- Responsible for processing bi-weekly, multi-state payroll for salaried and hourly employees.
- Assist in the administration, compliance and reporting for employee benefit plans.
- Create, coordinate, and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company to include budgeting, tax planning, real estate, and conservation of assets.
- Analyze and interpret financial data to inform decisions of the executive management team.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in L.E.T., Sales/Use Tax, Commerce Tax
David Saxe Productions is the largest show production company in Las Vegas. Owned and operated by famed producer and Las Vegas native David Saxe, David Saxe Productions is responsible for the operations of two major theaters located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. For further information please refer to our website www.davidsaxe.com.
Las Vegas, NV
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 09:35:21 PDT