Administrative Assistant – Nursing and Health Science Division
The Administrative Assistant to the Dean of Nursing and Health Science Division
manages the productivity and efficiency of all administrative aspects of the Nursing and Health Sciences Division office. The ideal candidate works collaboratively with the nursing program administrative assistant ensuring the highest standard of quality is met through established practices, procedures and guidelines. This position assists the Leadership and Faculty at the College and within the community.
Responsibilities: Ensure the smooth functioning of the Nursing and Health Science Division through routine administrative support, coordination of the programs’ daily schedules, travel arrangements, calendar management, agenda and minutes for Division meetings, records management, budget/expense management, and office reception duties. The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout all activities in and outside of the work setting required.
Other duties include: maintaining appropriate filing and records; e.g., student files, faculty files, contracts, reports, program processes, CORI/SORI, and course materials for administration, faculty, staff, and adjunct faculty, coordinate student and faculty clinical requirements; e.g., immunization records, web content updating, handbook updating, and other administrative duties as needed.
This a 32 hour per week (M-F 9AM-3:20PM) benefited position.
- Associate degree or Executive Assistant Certificate in office management or related field preferred.
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in an office setting at the executive level.
- Prior experience in a college environment preferred.
- Accurate keyboarding skills (60-70 WPM)
- Computer knowledge (e.g., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Human Resources, Becker College, 61 Sever St., Worcester, MA 01609-2195 or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.