Embedded Memory Designer Lead
As a Embedded Memory Designer Lead at Crossbar, Inc., your responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with customers and business unit to define/refine embedded NV memory cores for use in SoC/MCU products.
- Create behavioral, timing and testability models representing the embedded cores at various levels of abstraction for simulations during the SoC/MCU design process.
- Lead customization effort to take existing macro designs and modify them to customer requirements (density, organization, external voltage/current requirements, etc.).
- Make architecture changes and run validation as needed.
- Design/modify and simulate critical circuits - Sensing, read path, write path.
- Prepare, document and present design reviews during the design/customization development phase.
- Work with characterization engineers to validate and characterize the design on the silicon.
- Work with yield enhancement, manufacturing, and technology development teams to debug and resolve issues related to the product design, or manufacturing yield.
- Work with test engineering to review test flows and recommend optimum testing conditions.
- Work with reliability engineers and assist them during failure analysis.
- BSEE (MSEE preferred) with at least 10 years of experience in semiconductor memory design.
- Experience with memory circuit design techniques, read path, sensing.
- Experience in nonvolatile memory design.
- Experience in architecting the design for optimum performance and area.
- Experience in floor planning.
- Experience in creating behavioral, timing and testing models for embedded memory cores.
- Solid understanding of design/circuit engineering, and good knowledge in device physics.
- Hands-on experience with design/simulation/verification/CAD tools.
- Experience with silicon characterization and lab equipment.
- Experience with supervising and mentoring other junior engineers.
Crossbar Inc. is a dynamic start-up company focused on delivering solutions that will dramatically enhance the global memory storage industry. Backed by top tier investors, we have assembled an expert team of leading financial, marketing, legal and engineering professionals. We are committed to our vision of transforming the content storage and delivery mechanism for the entire memory industry. Visit us at www.crossbar-inc.com
Santa Clara, CA
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 10:34:02 PDT