- The Building Supervisor is responsible to assure that each new employee receives appropriate safety training at the start of employment.
- He/She will be required to conduct regular inspections of their work area and ensure that corrective action is taken and completed on deficiencies noted during their own self inspections that are conducted.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to follow up on corrective action requests from the client, which will be done via email.
- He/She will involve their employees in their accident prevention activities.
- He/She will ensure that the maintenance equipment used nightly in building is maintained and in proper working order.
- D&A's payroll department must also be informed of any employee new hires, transfers or terminations.
- MUST be bilingual (Spanish)
- Hours will vary, candidate must be flexible - schedule will be in the evening, Monday - Friday, approximately 30 hrs/week.
D&A Building Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries are privately owned, commercial facility maintenance providers. Founded in 1985, the company has grown from its humble beginnings and has positioned itself as the leading company providing services to property management companies, building owners, municipal, state and federal government facilities.
D&A Building Services provides a comprehensive portfolio of services including Full Service Janitorial, Day Porter, floor Care, Handyman Services, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Exterior Maintenance, Construction Services, Landscape Maintenance, Irrigation and Lawn and Ornamental Fertilization.
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 09:51:53 PDT