Research Analyst, Telecommute from home
Flexible schedule and telecommute from home! Real estate market research firm seeks a motivated Research Analyst to start immediately. As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for updating a database of actively selling housing projects primarily through outbound calls. We'll provide you with a list, and you'll ensure timely data collection of key fields. As a part-time employee, you will work 25 hours per week and have the ability to set your own schedule. Must be: professional, friendly, accurate, detail-oriented, and be able to complete records on a timely basis. Applicants must be comfortable with making outbound calls as 95% of this job is conducting phone surveys with sales agents for home builders.
What you'll do:
- Conduct phone surveys during daytime hours
- Some internet research to collect current data on new home projects
- Communicate with our research team on your progress
- Comfortable making outbound calls
- Strong attention to detail and solid research skills
- Reliable schedule and communication with research team
- You'll need access to a computer, the internet, and phone
- Understanding of housing and real estate, or a willingness to learn
- Competitive compensation, starting at $12 per hour
- Direct deposit paychecks
- Phone and internet stipend
- Flexible hours
- Company-paid training
- Enrollment in 401k, with potential for company matching
Meyers Research LLC, a Kennedy Wilson Company, is a premier consulting practice and the housing industry's leading provider of rich data for residential real estate development and new home construction. Headquartered in Beverly Hills, CA, the company offers national perspective as well as local expertise to homebuilders, multi-family developers, lenders and financial institutions.
We understand the challenges our clients face, and can apply our expertise in research, analysis and investments to ensure they prosper today and in the future.
Mon, 7 Aug 2017 19:28:59 PDT