Plans and prepares production schedules by performing the following duties.
• Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
• Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Prepares production reports.
• Prepares lists of required materials, tools, and equipment.
• Prepares purchase orders to obtain materials, tools, and equipment.
Associate Degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook required. QAD experience preferred. 12 months experience in computerized work.
Requires lifting up to 50 pounds and occasionally 100 pounds.
Vanguard Pai Lung has been manufacturing precision, quality and innovative custom designed knitting machines in the USA since 1918. Combined with a full line of knitting machines, Vanguard Pai Lung also provides OEM parts, expert technical service and fabric design consultation throughout North America, Mexico, Central America and South America. Fabric scope includes, but is not limited to, T-shirts, Fleece wear, sportswear, casual wear, industrial fabrics, medical fabrics and packaging fabrics. Company does not pay for relocation.
Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:07:14 PDT