Curricular Development and Evaluation Manager
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai invites applications for the Curricular Development & Evaluation Manager. This position, on the Clinical and Translational Science (CTS) Workforce Career Development & Team Science Initiatives team, will be responsible for leading the development of specific educational objectives for all CTS Workforce and Team Science programmatic endeavors and for the design, implementation and analysis of relevant evaluation tools and metrics in order to determine the outcome and impact of these educational efforts and to ensure their success.
The Curricular Development and Evaluation Manager will work to support a broad range of educational activities under the auspices of the Center for Patient Oriented Research, Education and Career Development funded by ConduITS, the Institute for Translational Sciences at the Icahn School of Medicine
- Develop educational objectives for all programmatic endeavors focused on Work force development and Team Science Initiatives & serve as a guide to faculty involved in these specific educational efforts
- Independently develop survey tools/instruments to effectively evaluate the impact of and specific outcomes from unique educational activity utilizing state of the art survey tools & analytical methodology including RedCap and effectively collaborate with biostatistics, when needed, to analyze results of such evaluations
- Support and oversee planning and meeting organization for the development and implementation of new CTSA funded programmatic initiatives in support of Workforce Development & Team Science including:
- InChoir Learning Laboratory, a program designed to introduce varied statistical designs utilized to solve problems in medicine for individuals from diverse scientific and medical backgrounds
- Simplified Science Training to Advance Research (SSTAR) ACADEMY –to foster knowledge and acumen regarding the new vocabulary of novel fields of science among a broad range of lay stakeholders and the healthcare community at large
- Sinai Health Hackathon – an exciting 48-hour multidisciplinary competition focused on creating novel technology solutions for problems in healthcare.
- Videogame Development
- Novel curricular initiative in team science for medical & graduate students: Case studies in Collaborative Team Science
- Leadership Academy including LEAD, HEAL, SEAL as well as on line efforts for all faculty members
- Enhancements to TEAM Science Education site and implementation of PEAK interface for required Team Science education
- Lead publication efforts as it relates to novel educational forums, platforms, curricular advances and resources, from concept to implementation to assessment and analysis
- Spearhead online, instructional design and tech-enhanced education initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the administrative assistant of the CTS Research Education Program in scheduling the InChoir Learning Laboratory and HEAL program initiatives in which the TL1 Scholars also participate
- Report to Administrative Director of the overall educational initiatives in patient oriented research, inclusive of the clinical research education program, specialized training efforts (TL1, KL2, PORTAL), and Workforce Development & Team Science, under the umbrella of CePORTED
Education and Experience:
5-7 Years in a related position
Master’s Degree in Education
Do you share our dedication to extraordinary service and have what it takes to wear the badge? Apply now!
Over 35,000 employees strong, the mission of the Mount Sinai Health System is to provide compassionate patient care with seamless coordination and to advance medicine through unrivaled education, research, and outreach in the many diverse communities we serve.
Formed in September 2013, The Mount Sinai Health System combines the excellence of the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai with seven premier hospital campuses, including Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Brooklyn, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens, Mount Sinai West (formerly Mount Sinai Roosevelt), Mount Sinai St. Luke's, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai.
The Mount Sinai Health System is committed to the tenets of diversity and workforce that are strengthened by the inclusion of and respect for our differences. We offer our employees a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, a 403(b) retirement plan, and much more.
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We promote recognition and respect for individual and cultural differences, and we work to make our employees feel valued and appreciated, whatever their race, gender, background, or sexual orientation.
Apply for Curricular Development and Evaluation Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly