PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
INDIA REGIONAL OFFICE
Regional Coordinator India & Latin America
The Regional Coordinator will support and participate in a team effort to market, recruit and yield students for the MBA, MQM, MMS and non-degree Executive Education programs at Duke's Fuqua School of Business. S/he will also provide administrative management and coordination for marketing and recruiting functions, reporting to the Regional Director located in the United States. The Coordinator will support ongoing planning and organization of program and residency planning, admissions, career services and business development within their assigned regions. Some travel within the regions will be required. The coordinator will also work closely with Admissions, the Career Management Center, Marketing, Development and the Dean's Office to ensure strategic coordination of all efforts. The coordinator will require the initiative and commitment to do a lot of the "hands on" work. Some global travel will be required with focus on India and Latin America.
• Support Regional Director to grow corporate network basedon top performing companies in key regions using client management systems, alumni contacts, corporate relations, and the marketing department.
• Assist the Regional Director in building the Duke MBA's presence in the region through developing business partnerships with key organizations and executing marketing initiatives through social media outlets.
• Some travel within the assigned regions promoting Duke's MBA, MQM, MMS and non-degree Executive Education programs and further developing our brand recognition and value in the assigned markets.
• Provide support to the Regional Director to maintain relationships with corporations to: attract companies to recruit our students, develop strong ties and public goodwill with key recruiting companies, promote Daytime and EMBA programs, look for non-degree executive education opportunities, and support our alumni inthose corporations.
• Help coordinate with Admissions to implement strategies for recruiting students from the assigned regions.
• Conduct market research to inform strategic planning and corporate network for targeted regions.
• Coordinate with the Regional Director and EMBA programs in order to help support the delivery of a high-quality experience for EMBA residencies in regions.
Education and Experience:
• A Bachelor's degree with an international and/or business focus is preferred.
• A culturally savvy professional with a minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, business development, career services, admissions and/or program planning preferably in industry or another top business school.
• Proficiency in Spanish is strongly desired.
• Must have excellent English language capabilities.
• Experience with social media outlets
• Demonstrate maturity and the ability to work independently with strong judgment.
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be able to quickly adapt to living in an environment requiring strong cultural sensitivities and flexibility.
• Excellent organizational skills and excellent problem-solving ability.
• Experience managing programs, admissions and/or marketing internationally is preferred.
• Strong project management, program management, communication and relationship building skills are essential.
• Strong skills in public speaking andpresentations.
• Experience working in a global environment, both in person and virtually, a plus.
• Excellent computer skills -Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and experience with client management systems is strongly desired (SAP, Salesforce, etc).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• The ability to quickly develop relationships across teams and departments.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with various constituents inside and outside of Fuqua, domestically and overseas.
The intent of this job description is to provide an overview of the types of responsibilities required of this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of the position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Background on Duke University: The Fuqua School of Business: In its relatively short history, Duke University's Fuqua School of Business in Durham, North Carolina in the United States has established itself as one of the leading business schools inthe world. We enrolled our first class (12 strong!) in 1970. Today, the annual enrollment in our degree programs is approximately 1,620. These programs include The Duke MBA - Daytime program, The Duke MBA - Global Executive program, The Duke MBA - Weekend Executive program, The Duke MBA - Cross Continent program, the Master of Management Studies (MMS): Foundations of Business program, the Master of Quantitative Management and the Ph.D. program. A Health Sector Management certificate is available in the Duke MBA programs. In addition, more than 300 managers and executives of leading firms worldwide attend our non-degree Executive Education programs each year. As a school, Duke's Fuqua School of Business is dedicated to advancing the understanding of management through research, putting researchknowledge at the service of business and society, and providing the highest quality education for business and not-for-profit leaders worldwide. Sustained excellence in terms of management education, research, and the advancement of management practice has been the school's mission with the end product (our graduates) being leaders of consequence. Duke's Fuqua School of Business appreciates and values differences inherent within our community. As an organization we are committed to building and sustaining an environment conducive to capitalizing on the diversity within our community as a source of intellectual, personal and professional growth and innovation. For more information about us, please visit our web site at: www.fuqua.duke.edu.
2901 PROGRAM COORD, SENIOR
Job Family Level
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status. Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
Work requires analytical, communications and organizational skills generally acquired through completion of a bachelor's degree program.
Work requires three years of experience in program administration or involving academic, instructional or counseling activities to acquire skills necessary to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of program activities and events. OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Auto req ID
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.