The Coordinator, Graduation incumbent will be primarily responsible for processing all tasks related to posting degree conferrals and producing diplomas and assisting the Registrar's office with daily duties assisting students, staff, and faculty on degree conferral/diploma inquiries.
The Coordinator, Graduation will be responsible with assisting the Registrar's office with the following tasks:
- Process high volume of confidential records of graduation candidates.
- Evaluate graduation applications for adherence to establish policies.
- Maintain efficient degree audit/clearance process and quality control procedures by conducting detailed checking of degree requirements.
- Analyze financial account for appropriate clearances and/or holds and maintain the Excel spreadsheet of the financial holds.
- Serve as the primary reference source working closely with students, staff and faculty on degree conferral/diploma issues and inquiries.
- Provide reports as required.
- Provide degree completion letters as needed.
- Produce and distribute diplomas and process orders for duplicate/replacement diplomas including accepting and processing payments for duplicate/replacement diplomas.
- Archive/image documents to the student's official record.
- Maintain inventory of diploma stock and Latin honor labels. Prepare envelopes for mailing the diplomas.
- Provide support and act as back-up for office functions as needed (Section Building, Grade Changes, Registrations and Corrections, Mail, Transcripts, Enrollment Verifications).
- Maintain confidentiality of information
- Participate and contribute to the success of official events, including, but not limited to commencement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to assess and resolve situations and problems related to registration procedures and computerized information systems.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to manage interpersonal communication in a team environment and to perform multi-tasks in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of common higher education standards, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office.
- Ability to adapt, change and learn new procedures.
- High School diploma. Associates degree or higher preferred.
- 3 years of job-related experience.
- Colleague Student Information System experience preferred.
Job ID 2017-1572
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo