Office Manager - Job Description
Busy start-up advertising agency in Orange County is looking for an office manager to help support our growing team. We are looking for someone to help us keep track of every detail with a smile.
- Mac and PC knowledge (bonus)
- Advertising agency experience (bonus)
- Daily tasks include:
- Working with production to develop estimates and keep track of hours/vendor invoices per project.
- Coordination of print and broadcast traffic.
- Ordering/maintaining office supplies
- Filing, and managing basic office functionality
- Highly detailed oriented and self-starter
- 3-5 years experience in an agency or similar environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to listen, learn, take direction and run with it
- Positive attitude and ability to juggle projects under tight timing
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
GearShift specializes in developing channel-neutral, highly insightful and strategically sound creative that connects with people at the right moment in the right environment with the right message. The agency offers over 100 years of collective motorsports and powersports ad experience, coupled with leading-edge technologies that transform the way brands communicate, engage and shift behavior.
• Privately-owned agency with great growth potential
• Competitive benefits package
• Medical & vacation
• Fun, stimulating, fast paced work environment
Costa Mesa, CA
Mon, 24 Jul 2017 12:12:10 PDT