Assistant Branch Manager / Coordinator Supervisor (LHCSA Home Care)
New York Health Care, Inc a licensed home care agency now in our 34th year of business is seeking an experienced candidate for immediate hire for a Assistant Branch Manager / Coordinator Supervisor position in our growing Hempstead, NY office. Potential candidates must have previous home care supervisory experience.
Job Duties to include:
• Supervise branch personnel to ensure productivity and compliance along with staff development
• Ensure patients are served well through the assignment of paraprofessional caregivers
• Oversee and supervise day to day operations of branch office
• Oversee and supervise maintenance of personnel files in accordance with regulatory agencies such as DOH and JCAHO
• Oversee and supervise the recruitment and hiring of paraprofessional field employees in accordance with DOH guidelines
• Maintain, establish and enhance relationships with contracts to generate business
• MUST have home care supervisory experience (Branch management or supervision of coordination team)
• Knowledge of DOH and JCAHO regulations, guidelines and audit process
• Excellent communication skills in both the oral and written form
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• High School Diploma; College preferred
• Previous experience using HHA Exchange software
• Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/French Creole
• Existing relationships with Managed Care contracts and other referral sources
• Competitive salary will be offered to a qualified candidate commensurate with experience
• Benefits such as PTO (Sick, Vacation, Personal & Holidays)
• Employer subsidized health insurance
• Availability of voluntary benefits such as life and disability insurance; 401k
Please respond with you resume as well as salary requirements and/or history.
NYHC is licensed home care agency (LHCSA) which has been in business for over 30 years. We have branch offices throughout New York City and Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Orange and Rockland counties.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 07:24:29 PDT