Information Systems Coordinator, OGA
- Provide technical support for Student Information Systems and the CRM (Slate) to ensure accurate upload and download of data for the purposes of reporting, research, and departmental effectiveness.
- Maintain a dashboard of standard and custom reports in the CRM. Provide daily/weekly standard analytical report as well as ad-hoc report requests, research and analytic support to key decision makers.
- Partner with the graduate recruiters to inform them of recruitment trends within the CRM community in an effort to ensure proper marketing techniques are utilized.
- Manage account provisioning and access to resources within the CRM. Maintain and organize all account provisioning documentation as needed.
- Create and update desk procedures and related training materials for end-users.
- Create and update standard operating procedures and workflow documents that support CRM related business processes.
- Research ways to add new functionality to existing IT systems and enhance existing CRM capabilities by monitoring efficiency and improving on the system efficiency.
- Serve as a first tier IT resource for the OGA office or liaison between OGA and IT Helpdesk.
- Maintain and organize inventory of local IT related hardware and software in the office.
Graduate Admissions (Paul Easterling
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, Stevens adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against candidates or employees based on legally impermissible factor(s) including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, disability, or any protected military or veteran status.
Stevens is building a diverse faculty, staff and student body and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Stevens is a federal contractor under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as other federal statutes.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure:
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Public Safety is required to publish an annual security report which includes statistics mandated by the Clery Act. You can obtain a copy of this report by accessing the following web site: http://www.stevens.edu/sit/police