AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad-tech company located in Denver, London, and Tel Aviv. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced ad-tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over 40 million installs for app developers across the globe. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation and great career experience.
You will be joining a fun team of seasoned engineers who have strong technical backgrounds and successful track records using cutting-edge technology and data science for mobile advertising. The company culture is dynamic and fast-paced, empowering people to get things done. The engineering culture echoes that mentality with rapid release cycles and clear insight into how your work impacts revenue.
- Develop complex applications using React and other cutting-edge technologies
- Contribute to product user experience design
- Review and interpret requirements
- Steward the development of both internal and public-facing tools, helping to maximize the productivity of the operations and sales teams by releasing prototypes and features on a rapid release schedule
- Consume REST APIs and collaborate with platform engineers to define API requirements
- Work closely with product owners, business stakeholders, and other engineers to deliver timely, industry-leading solutions
- 2-5 years experience delivering high-fidelity websites
- Experience with modern front-end tooling - Node, Webpack, Gulp, etc.
- Experience building React applications; experience with Redux and Immutable.js a plus
- Understanding of REST API design patterns and best practices
- Experience with Git or other version control software
- Strong understanding of performance and optimization
- Understanding of RDBMS and experience with SQL
- Ability to write clear, web-standard, well-documented code
- Understanding of agile development practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment with a strong engineering culture
- Track record working within a team-based environment inclusive of product-owners, operations, QA, and other engineers
- Outstanding communication skills
- High interest in the field of web, technology, usability, and design
AppThis is a fast growing mobile ad-tech company with it's headquarters located in the Industry building in the RiNo district of Denver; as well as global offices in London and Tel Aviv. Founded in early 2014 by two experienced ad-tech entrepreneurs, the company has already delivered over 40 million installs for app developers across the globe. We offer a fun, fast-paced environment with competitive compensation, great benefits/perks, a brilliant team and amazing career experience.
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:11:11 PDT