Desktop / System Administrator
We are long established company and a leader in our field. Currently seeking a Desktop / System Administrator.
You should have a minimum of 3 years experience in Windows Server and Desktop support. A self starter and able to take initiative on resolving issues and implementing solutions. Plan , coordinate, direct and implement IT-related activities for the organization.
• Support daily IT operations including server and user workstations.
• Administration of Windows Server / Terminal Server including AD user / group configuration, shared and secured private file structures, email configuration and various in-house software.
• Daily backup monitoring / configuration.
• Support, configuration, upgrade and maintenance of ~60 Windows Workstations and Thin Clients including new system rollout.
• Network troubleshooting / health monitoring and support.
• Management support for database reporting and spreadsheet functions.
• Complete phone system support, including user maintenance and configuration.
• Implement new system technology and migration from legacy systems.
Must Have Skills:
• OS: Windows Server 2003 (Terminal), 2008, XP, Window 7,8
• Network: Ethernet, TCPIP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, VPN, VLAN, LAN/WAN, VOIP, PBX, WiFi , Router and Access Point configuration
• Security: NAT, Firewall configuration
• Database: MS SQL.x, MS Access, MySQL (any modern database)
• Hardware: Able to build workstation / server ground up, load OS, drivers etc. NAS, Misc PC peripherals, SCSI, SATA, RAID, NFS.
• Remote: RDP, VNC, Similar.
• Antivirus: Defender, Malwarebytes, Kaspersky and various tools for removal / quarantine of virus / adware.
• Software: Google Business Apps, MS Office Suite, MS IIS.x
• Mobile: iOS, Android
• Email: Hosted POP/SMTP,IMAP, Gmail
• Work: Multi-tasking, able to work independently and in team environment
• Project: Plan, implement, maintain and document
• Staff: Training and development
• OS: Any flavor of Unix
• Website: HTML / CSS Coding or any web development
• Hardware: Ubiquiti Network, Raspberry Pi or other micro hardware,Watchguard
• Certifications: Security+, Network+
• Scripting: Windows CMD Script / PowerShell
To be considered for this position, please provide the following:
1. Cover letter summarizing related experience and expected salary range
2. Resume (and LinkedIn profile if available)
3. Professional references
We serve an extensive base of customers requiring high quality
Food, Dietary Supplement and Personal Care
products. Developing and producing a diverse range of quality items,
from baking mixes and meat rubs, sun screens to specialized items
such as digestive aids and cough syrups. Each product is individually
designed to meet the customer's requirements, and the requirements
of the market.
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 10:08:19 PDT