We are an HVAC contractor looking for an Accounting Manager to help us enhance financial performance and operational decision-making throughout the company. As an Accounting Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to conduct financial planning, forecasting, strategic analysis and reporting. By working closely with the owner, general manager and service manager you will help the business grow.
• Producing a financial infrastructure for sustained growth.
• Build and maintain detailed financial reports to support short and long-term strategic planning.
• Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators.
• Regularly present analysis and reports in an easy-to-understand format.
• Oversee HR, AR/AP, payroll, cash management and all related accounting procedures.
• Manage employees to establish priorities, set objectives, and provide guidance and feedback.
• Provide accurate, on-time income statements to owner.
• Ensure that state and federal income tax reporting is accurate and current.
• Maintain consistent and streamlined recruiting practices.
• Shape company culture by carrying out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity.
• Proven track record in finance, ideally in management.
• Minimum 5 years experience in an analytic or accounting role preferably in the construction industry.
• Extensive quantitative and qualitative financial analysis.
• Ability to analyze market potential and know the competitive landscape.
• Strong communication skills; able to present complex information clearly.
• Ability to distill important numbers and convey a strategic view of performance.
• Highly organized and process driven with exceptional follow-through abilities.
• In-depth understanding of debit and credit accounting processes.
• Thorough attention to detail with on time delivery.
• Able to maintain confidence and serve as the trusted right-hand to the business owner.
• Bachelor degree in accounting,finance, economics or equivalent.
• Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
• Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel.
. ESC software experience a plus
Van Nuys, CA
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 12:07:48 PDT