Director Human Resources
We are looking to add a culture ROCKSTAR to our team as the Director of Human Resources.
- Are you of entrepreneurial spirit that challenges status quo?
- Are you driven to champion organizational culture and change?
- Are you ready to conceive and execute things that drive growth?
If you are described above and bring the desire and the experience to make it happen, we would love to hear from you!
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for developing and executing our human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of succession planning, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. This role will provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the CEO and the senior management team.
- Provide leadership and implement HR strategies that strengthens and energizes organizational culture to drive business success
- Capacity building, and re-design of all standard operating procedures, key performance indicators, and technology
- Develop exciting new programs for talent acquisition, employee relations, organizational development and training
- Conduct gap analysis in response with business leaders to identify the best approach to filling the needs of the business
- Grow, scale and operate a talent acquisition function that delivers quality hires in distributed geographic regions
- Establish workforce analytics to identify and analyze operational challenges related to workforce development and engagement
- Design, create, and implement performance management strategies to build managerial and employee skills and competencies
- Develop and implement strategies/curriculum to train managers in coaching, mentoring and developing employees
- Build compensation structures that are appropriate to the stage, work with leaders to get buy-in and communicate these programs successfully
- 8-10 years' progressive HR experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven success as a senior HR business leader
- Experience in small-medium sized companies in the technology space
- Experience in the entire HR life cycle management
- You have helped grow early stage, geographically distributed high growth companies at a very fast pace with strong preference for this to include the 100 - 500 employee stage
- A business thinker with strong organizational design skills linked to direct business benefits
- Love agile culture, the growth in people and the evolution of business models
- You understand that you are a player/coach where you will always be "doing" as well as envisioning
- You have a strong metrics orientation, understanding the need to measure progress against goals in real time
- You are totally comfortable in the digital world and have a history of being an early adopter
- You are calm, thoughtful, a rock throughout intense high growth, in fact you thrive in this
- You have a head for numbers and can apply this to budgets and forecasting at least a year out
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive cash compensation with bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Key role at an exciting and rapidly growing company
CureMD is a leading provider of innovative health information systems and services that transform the administrative and clinical operations of healthcare organizations of all sizes.
Our award winning solutions simplify decision making, streamline operations, and ensure compliance with industry standards and best practices; ultimately saving time and effort to maximize value and returns.
New York, NY
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:21:57 PDT