QC Lab Technician
• Provide analytical chemistry support to multiple projects in accordance with company SOPs and protocols following GMP guidelines to support plant operations.
• Log-in samples
• Preparation of chemical reagents and standards used for the chemical analysis of samples.
• Clean glassware.
• Ability to multi-task
• Performs special projects as assigned
• Test and analyze plant and R&D samples within the specified turn-a-round time
• Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of cGMP and FDA regulations a plus
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary for a team-oriented environment
• Ability to multi-task is mandatory
• General lab instrument (HPLC, GC, FTIR, NMR and KF) knowledge and operation experience is preferred but not required
• Basic computer knowledge, including Microsoft word and excel (used daily)
• Ability to function well in a team environment
• Ability to read and follow written instructions
• Candidate must be flexible in shift times and work days
• This is a temp to regular status position
Ampac Fine Chemicals has opportunities available at our Rancho Cordova site (Sacramento area/ Northern CA). We are a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients and registered intermediates under cGMP guidelines for commercial customers in the pharmaceutical industry. Additional information about our Rancho Cordova facility can be obtained by visiting our website @ www.ampacfinechemicals.com.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:31:24 PDT