Project Engineer - Construction
Local Project/Construction Management firm has an immediate opening for a project engineer for a school project. The Firm offers excellent medical and dental benefits, plus a 401(K) plan.
- Cost Estimating
- •Attend meetings and produce minutes for the meetings
- Document control, including submittal and Request for Information logs
- Coordinate testing and inspections
- Produce project and cost reports
- Monitor construction schedule and budget
- Change orders
- Field QA/QC inspections
- Work with local government agencies
- •Punch list and closeout process
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Proficient with scheduling software (Microsoft Project or P6)
Founded in August 1994, Critical Solutions, Inc. is a professional Project and Construction Management Consulting firm committed to providing cost effective management and technological solutions during project design, construction and post-construction dispute resolution.
CSI has provided services to a wide variety of clients, including: City and County of San Francisco, City of Santa Clara, City of San Mateo, San Francisco Unified School District, Contra Costa Community College District, Port of San Francisco, City of Sunnyvale, San Francisco Arts Commission, Levy Design Partners, and Severson & Werson.
Critical Solutions in an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive pay along with health, retirement and vacation benefits.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 13:24:45 PDT