New Product Development Coordinator
The New Product Development Coordinator, a remote/virtual position, develops new and innovative products and services for employer partners that drives inquiries and revenue for DeVryWORKS. In this role the coordinator will build marketable employer partnerships for both career services and Workforce solutions initiatives and collaborations to enhance the current and new products, partner with key stakeholders within the organization to find efficient processes, policies and technology to develop new offerings. The New Product Development Coordinator reports to the Career Services Manager, New Product Development. ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Career Services Manager, New Product Development with implementation of product offerings
Works closely with the webinar team to ensure client satisfaction
Perform end-to-end facilitation of trainings and professional development courses through a variety of modalities, including virtual presentation environments
Leverages analytics to implement a range of product offerings to employer partners
Maintains a progressive understanding of technologies associated with product offerings
Organize and manage a high volume of information
Researches competitor, and state-of-the art developments to enhance, improve, and innovate our offerings, development, and communications to better meet goals & objectives.
Develops relationships with employers to have an understanding of their needs to develop new and innovative offerings as an opportunity to drive inquiries or revenue for DeVryWORKS.
- Collaborates with DeVryWORKS colleagues, as well as, other internal stakeholders to ensure exceptional service to students and employers.
- Proactively seeks to understand student and customer needs.
Anticipates student/customer needs and adapts own style to satisfy their needs.
Acts as a catalyst for identifying issues/problems that students may encounter and demonstrates personal accountability in securing help/resources to satisfy and exceed their expectations.
Continuously searches for new ways to assess and enhance student and customer satisfaction.
Impresses students and customers with exceptional service and work in all dealings.
- Assumes personal accountability for the team's excellent execution of the organization's priorities.
Seeks to continuously improve the way employees deliver upon the expectations of its students/staff.
Sets high standards of performance for self and others. Does not become complacent and simply maintain the status quo.
Follows through on commitments in a timely fashion.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; a consistent top performer; steadfastly pushes self and other for results
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Ability to work remotely; experience in a regulated environment preferred.
Demonstrated experience in post-secondary education, project management, Career Services, staffing, human resources and/or recruiting.
Strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills