Night Nurse Needed PDN
We are seeking a RN (Registered Nurse) or LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Night Nurse Needed PDN to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Mon-Fri 9:30pm-5:00am case *Peds, Trach and Vent Experience*
- Great Case
- Great Rates
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
At Team Select, we believe the amount of effort it takes to do things the right way, can only be justified by putting an equal amount of effort into having fun! Our leadership in the healthcare industry starts with our culture. Having been recognized as a 2014 "Home Care Elite Agency" as well as being awarded the #3 Best Place to Work proves that our focus on our people truly differentiates us. We encourage you to inquire about a position, and learn for yourself how rewarding work can be!
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
Healthiest You! (Tele-Doc Program)
Electronic Charting (No Paper Documentation!)
Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit).
Colorado Springs, CO
Sun, 6 Aug 2017 09:38:34 PDT