Vice President - Digital Marketing & Innovation
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA - THANK YOU
This senior executive will be responsible for digital marketing and innovation, encompassing the following:
• Serve as the subject matter expert on e-commerce and e-marketing for the company.
• Work with the executive team and operating units to define the resort's e-commerce strategy.
• Direct the e-commerce strategy across all touch-points (e.g. mobile, tablet, PC) and all channels (e.g. social, search, display, apps, websites, etc.).
• Analyze and improve the guest roadmap leading to conversion and booking.
• Promote a culture of customer advocacy.
• Lead and improve YOY performance and overall digital traffic, conversion and online revenue in room bookings, entertainment sales, dining reservations, nightclub reservations, meetings and convention bookings.
• Increase volume of direct bookings and revenue, and improve yield on third-party channel bookings.
• Improve search engine rankings and search presence for all operating units (hotel, restaurants, shows, etc.) with key words, meta data, title tags, copy, etc.
• Manage the optimization strategy for off-site photos, videos, social media SEO, press release optimization, directory listings, etc.
• Lead and improve the company's social media position, performance and measurement, with a focus on brand building leading to e-commerce revenue.
• Evaluate and implement company participation in emerging social media platforms.
• Lead social media programs for entertainment, dining and nightclubs.
• Develop KPIs for each channel and program.
• Measure key performance objectives and produce reporting platforms to increase collaboration with operating units and executive team.
• Analyze, report and act on website and app user behaviors.
• Share analytics and improvement results across all resorts.
New product development
• Lead website development and new functionality for resort and corporate websites.
• Develop and test new alternative approaches and technologies.
• Create new capabilities to increase percentage of direct bookings.
• Lead the development of new guest applications and team member tools.
Existing product maintenance and improvement
• Improve guest interfaces and experiences and the brand experience across all platforms.
• Lead the development and improvement of new and existing intranets and proprietary tools.
• Partner with brand marketing, revenue management, CRM team and Business Intelligence.
• Act a marketing department liaison to Information Technology team.
• Work with legal department in new and existing domain names.
• 8 to 10 years of online/e-commerce marketing experience, preferably in hospitality or retail industries,
• Proven track record of digital product/platform development and launches.
• Thorough understand of digital analytics and reporting, user experiences, and marketing principles.
• Excellent cross-departmental communication and partnership skills.
• Desire for experimentation, A/B testing, emerging technology adoption.
• Significant experience in SEO, digital advertising methodologies, social media development and monitoring, analytics
This is a confidential search and the company and more specifics will be revealed to qualified candidates. This is a position with high C-suite visibility and requires a leader, an executive and a digital expert.
This is a key asset and the General Manager has the opportunity to make it his or her own. A key opportunity is that a redevelopment is pending in the area adjacent to the property, which will enhance business and, potentially, justify renovation of the hotel.
Las Vegas, NV
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 18:36:03 PDT