McAfee Enterprise Product Suite Expert
• Advanced knowledge of the McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) platform.
• Advanced knowledge of the McAfee product suite (DLP, MDE, FRP, ENS, VirusScan Enterprise and Application Control).
• Experience managing a web application environment, including event analysis, device configuration, reporting and metrics generation and troubleshooting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Implement, support and maintain McAfee Endpoint Security products that provide visibility and defense-in-depth of all endpoints.
• Provide high level of support to Security Operations and Support teams for all McAfee products that make up the endpoint security tool set.
• Administer, operate, and maintain threat environment, including installation, configuration, tuning, and maintenance of threat components, such as: AV, anti-spyware, application control etc.
• Upgrade and patch McAfee security platform products to the latest versions
• Perform supporting tasks such as system hardening, high availability configurations, and developing backup strategies.
• Assist with the creation of detailed deployments plans, architectural drawings, and operation manuals.
• Develop processes and documentation
• Review current reporting and compliance goals, and verify reports to ensure they are meeting these goals.
Advanced Micro Computer Specialists Inc. is a leading supplier of high end, brand name computer equipment and peripherals. Established in 1993, we continue to improve our clients' Productivity and Efficiency by integrating the latest IT technologies. Advanced Micro is recognized as a leader in providing a broad range of solutions to a wide spectrum of clients, including Fortune 1000 companies in finance, mortgage, pharmaceutical, real estate, and manufacturing
Newtown Square, PA
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 07:28:57 PDT