Lean Manufacturing Engineer serves as hands on resource in designing, implementing and enhancing productivity. The Engineer will drive business initiatives surrounding Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost. The individual in this position will be on the floor driving Continuous Improvement. The role requires the Engineer to be proficient not only in the academic principles of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies but also in the application of these skills in a fast paced environment. Must be passionate about driving operational excellence and flawless execution.
- Dynamic self-starter with the ability to lead and direct teams
- Educate and align the employees to the principles, practices, and philosophies of continuous improvement
- Effective Communicator
- Excellent planning, organization
- Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus
- Proven facilitation skills
- Team Focus
- Trust, respect, Integrity
Technical Skills- Lean Six Sigma
- Possess strong knowledge of Six Sigma Methodology
- Possess good working knowledge of Six Sigma principles/methods including Statistical Process Control, Capability Analysis, Gauge Analysis etc.
- Ability to develop and maintain tools to calculate/validate capabilities, takt time, cycle time, defects
- Create Capital equipment justifications that introduce new technologies into existing processes
- Implement and create alignment on best practice process improvement methodologies including, but not limited to 6 Sigma, 5S and Lean across the entire organization.
- Three-Five years of manufacturing experience
- Lean manufacturing Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong leadership
- Change Agent
- Solid Project Management skills
BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial engineering or equivalent; 4 year degree
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent
Semi Custom Cabinet Manufacturer
Company website www.executivecabinetry.com
Equal Opportunity Employer..
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 10:32:52 PDT