Human Resource Manager
Wows people at all levels with HR leadership and go to expertise in HR policies, practices, safety, and government compliance
- by results from plans, reports and actions that demonstrate safety comes first.
- by fair compensation, benefits comparisons and performance management practices
- by development activities to help people achieve results and live company values.
- by how well we work with leadership to consistently and fairly administer HR policy
- by useful, accurate and easy to understand HR forms and information to make decisions.
- by job descriptions and job progressions that clarify how to succeed and grow
Wows Team Leaders
- by facilitating alignment on safety practices, HR policies and management practices
- by recruiting and developing a stable workforce consistent with company values
- by making HR practices as easy to use, effective and efficient as possible
- by helping write performance letters and discussing how to help employees succeed
- by delivering accurate, well analyzed, and timely benefit and pay information to make decisions
- by understanding job requirements to identify and fill open positions as soon as possible
- by how well HR metrics, research and plans are presented
- by ensuring compliance with government requirements
- by methods and means that keep workers compensation costs low
TOP 5 COMPITENCIES
The follow are fundamental expectations people have of the Human Resource Department
- Responsiveness : Accessible, easy to approach, and accountable for doing what's right
- Accuracy: Protocols ensure reports and presentations are error free and nothing is missed
- Equity: References, processes, and actions ensure fairness
- Inclusion: Stakeholders are meaningfully involved where affected
- Understanding: Reasons for conclusions are supported and explained well
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field plus 8+ years' experience or equivalent
- PHR certification
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing industry
- Highly proficient use of Microsoft Office products with advanced excel skills.
- HRIS experience with ECI and ADI
GRC is a leader in developing and producing control cables and actuators for many diverse applications and industries around the world. We have achieved this position through our knowledgeable team that continually displays an attitude focused on helping you. We are driven every day to make GRC a better company and be a worry-free partner to our customers.
Founded in solving problems, we strive to create an environment that continues in this tradition, developing all aspects of our business and bringing new solutions to tomorrows challenges. For example, industry globalization is a challenge today that is driving learning and improvement in our support services worldwide. At GRC when we encounter such a challenge, we always believe there is a better way, so we learn, we improve, we watch our results and we never give up until our stakeholders are satisfied.
Through diverse capabilities we are able to complement our product solutions with the manufacturing process to create a total cost solution that meets our stringent quality and safety expectations. We are proud that we can make a difference to the customers we serve and of the many industry-first products that we have been involved in from our inception.
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 06:34:02 PDT