Social Worker LCSW
Health Care Scouts is actively seeking a Social Worker (LCSW) for a role with a Fortune 500 organization in Brownsville, TX! Rated as one of Forbes' Top Companies to Work for in 2016, our client is seeking qualified candidates who will collaborate with physicians, staff, and community health members to accurately assess patient needs while complying with regulatory standards and requirements. Another aspect of this Social Worker position entails completing psychological assessments and managing the care of the patients assigned to your case load. If you are ready to join a company that is consistently rated No. 1 in client satisfaction, send over your resume to be considered for this amazing Social Worker opportunity!
- At least 1 year of experience in hospital social work
- Active Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners as a LCWS
- Master's Degree from an accredited Social Work program
Competitive salary plus bonus structure offered!
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Full benefits offered including an Employee Incentive Plan, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid time off
- Direct Hire role with potential for growth
- Professional work environment
- Relocation Assistance available
For more information about this position please contact, Megan Murphy at
HealthCare Scouts, Inc. specializes in nationwide placement of highly qualified healthcare professionals who value excellence and high quality patient care. Offering a unique blend of specialization and scope of services, HealthCare Scouts, Inc. works with some of the most sought after employers in the country. Our dedicated recruiters consist of industry-specific recognized leaders who use their expertise to connect candidates with clients throughout the United States where our focus is to partner top-notch talent with equally refined employment opportunities.
Sat, 5 Aug 2017 14:11:36 PDT