New Automotive Manufacturing Company
Quality Engineer 70K - 85K + Amazing Benefits + Relocation Package
Class A Stamping or Outer Skins experience is a must
Supports and implements manufacturing quality systems for an assigned customer, supplier, or product line.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Sets and monitors SPC data to ensure delivery of consistent quality from suppliers or to customers;
2. Sets standards for determining non-conforming materials and scrap review;
3. Follows-up and responds to customer concerns with regards to quality;
4. Plans and coordinates PPAP documentation and submissions;
5. Assists with PFMEAs and APQP activities;
6. Performs 8D's and manages control plans as needed;
7. Develops gauging and controls calibration schedules of the measurement instrument;
8. Assists in the development of standardized work processes and process improvements;
9. Assists in the implementation of ISO and TS initiatives;
10. Other activities as related to the scope of the position.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. B.S. Engineering, Industrial Technology, or other technical discipline plus 2 years quality experience in a stamping/robotic assembly environment;
2. OR, A.S. Engineering Technology plus 4 years experience in a stamping/robotic assembly environment;
3. OR, 7+ years experience and training in a similar role and environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Strong knowledge of GD&T and SPC;
2. Knowledge of quality tools/techniques (APQP, PPAP, ISO/TS, Problem Solving);
3. Ability to work in a team-based lean manufacturing environment.
4. Capable of operating/performing B2B BEON, LEON, KPM, and VDA 6.3 with appropriate training.
5. Quality related experience specifically related to Class A body parts, strongly preferred.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION
1. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle, manipulate, or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, talk and hear
3. Employee must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
4. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time
5. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
6. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
7. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so other will understand
8. The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted
We are a group of people dedicated to finding the place where you fit best or the people that fit best for you. Working from both ends of the recruiting process, we have the resources to place individuals in rewarding careers. The relationships garnered with companies of all sizes make 21st Century Staffing a trusted partner in finding the path to a stable future. Let us find " the right fit" for you.
One of the top Technical Recruiting Firms on the East Coast
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:18:12 PDT