Information System/Network Manager
Are you an experienced professional that can motivate a staff and manage the workflow of the future forward transportation technology company? Can you work in a relationship with other people where it requires ongoing flexibility? Would others describe you as an effective listener and resourceful solution seeker? Do you have an upbeat, positive attitude? Do you like managing and architecting computer networks? If you can answer yes to these questions, Prime Time Shuttle may have an opportunity ideally suited for you. We are the established legacy transportation company, who have severed millions of passengers for over 30 years is now launching a future forward concept for worldwide expansion and dominance. As a Network Manager your primary function is overseeing and providing technical direction and support to the infrastructure. Maintain a high level of network system availability and performance. Fundamental in identifying recommending, implementing, and supporting technology solutions.
1. Providing technical strategy and oversight of process execution, system stability, and process improvements.
2. Managing and mentoring Network to build cross-functional focusing on coverage and long-term sustainability.
3. Overseeing system deployments, monitoring, and maintenance of all network systems, including; system updates, new feature releases, and regulatory changes.
4. Managing critical vendor relationships.
5. Working with senior management to build and enhance system features and usability.
6. Leading and participating in various complex projects that focus on improving operational effectiveness, system maturity, and efficiency.
7. Developing an in-depth technical knowledge of organizational processes and business requirements while overseeing the design and implementation of processes improvements.
8. Performing system administration in production environments and assisting in troubleshooting to resolve network system issues.
9. Reviewing and monitoring system log files to help maintain the health of all network systems and report to the COO any unauthorized and/or inappropriate accesses.
Bachelor's degree, specializing in Information Technology along with five years related experience in the field of Information Technology and Project management preferred along with five years' experience managing personnel and critical vendors. Result oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong technical leadership with solid people management skills. Excel at working with various functional groups and organizational departments, while handling complex projects from concept to execution in a dynamic environment. Self-motivated individual with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours. Excellent English oral and written communication skills. Ability to work with other department supervisors. Knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to maintain the confidentiality of the organization and employee records at all times.
Understand and direct computer system and implement resolution to system problems. Make recommendations to meet the goals and objectives of the organization functions, procedures, and policies. Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems. Ability to work closely with all departments throughout the organization as well as with vendors. Professional in appearance, attendance, quality and quantity of work performed.
Perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, collating, typing, etc.) Sit for extended periods of time. Lift 20-40 pounds of office supplies (copy paper, computer paper, mail, etc). Repetitive motion using wrists, hands, and fingers. Reach keyboards. Ability to operate basic office machines (calculator, computer, telephone, copy machine, fax machine, etc).
Airport Shuttle and Transportation Services
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 15:09:46 PDT