Shift Manager - BURGER KING
RESTAURANT SHIFT MANAGER
Burger Gulf and Burger Florida Group LLC., as a Franchisee of Burger King, we proudly support and uphold the BURGER KING® brand, which is respected around the world for quality, value and great taste. Presently operating 85 restaurants in Alabama, Florida and Georgia, and currently employing as many as 2500 employees.
Our Mission Statement
C. A. R. E.
"Connect * Appreciate * Respect * Everyone"
Burger King offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. We are looking for self-motivated leaders to join our team. As a Restaurant General Manager at one of our franchise - owned BURGER KING Restaurants, you will be an important member of our team who delivers our Customer Promise by managing human resource, operational and financial objectives. With strong performance, we employ a bonus system along with opportunities for possible advancement to field positions.
• Maintain fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
• Ensure safety codes, company safety and security policy are met.
• Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Recruit, interview, and hire team members.
• Conduct performance appraisals, disciplinary action, motivate and train employees.
• Ensure company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program.
• Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
• Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing plans.
• 4 year college preferred - (2) years of college required.
• Proficient Computer Skills (Excel, Word Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy.
• Open Flexible Schedule
• 3 Years Restaurant Management Experience or supervisory capacity in a retail industry. Motivate and manage employees effectively.
• Knowledge and understanding of Profit & Loss Income Statements
• Self-Starter and Motivator with strengths in organizational skills and decision making
• High Energy
If you feel you meet the above requirements, and you would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please submit your resume today.
BURGER GULF, LLC. Offers a Wide Range of Excellent Benefits to include:
• Bonus Programs
• Medical & Dental Insurance & Life Insurance is available
• 401-K Plan
• Paid Vacations
• Short Term & Long Term Disability Plan
• Flex Spending Cafeteria Plan
• Christmas Club Savings Plan
• Vision Insurance
Burger Gulf, LLC., maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A franchised Burger King Restaurant Group
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:18:49 PDT