Web Project Manager
- Are you or have you been in account management or project management?
- Can you construct projects and manage timelines properly?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Do you enjoy being creative and helping others?
- Are you reliable and exceed expectations?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of the Position:
Forix is looking for a capable and assertive project manager to run the design and development of custom and e-commerce websites (and possibly mobile apps) across a talented and fast paced team of software programmers, web designers and QA testers.
This position is ideal for dedicated professionals who can handle the fast paced world of interactive media and client account management. This job will involved constant client interaction, collecting and communicating requirements, managing project scope and timelines, as well as the opportunity to recommend ideas and opportunities to clients over time.
You will need to have the heart of a teacher, and will need to be able to guide clients to make the right business decisions within the context of their web environments.
- A high technical aptitude is a must. We need people who know how websites work, inside and out.
- Required: Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years experience in account management work.
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients
- Solid understanding of design and development workflows
- Experience with WordPress and e-commerce carts will be necessary
- Understanding of responsive design architecture and parallax are beneficial
- High levels of organization, and a detail oriented personality are a must
- Must always present yourself in a polished, professional manner
- Must have agency or e commerce experience
We're committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients. Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a Word doc attachment to the email address provided in this post. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. Keywords: digital agency, creative agency, e-commerce, web development, web design
Forix is a 100-person digital agency in SW Portland that specializes in e-commerce websites, custom web development and managed support services. With a strong emphasis in the Magento platform, Forix has quickly become a frontrunner in providing custom commerce solutions nationwide.
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 14:07:23 PDT