Junior Project Coordinator
JR. PROJECT COORDINATOR
Well-established Commercial Air Conditioning firm is seeking a full-time Jr. Project Coordinator, with three to five years experience in the construction industry.
An Associates Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, Construction or a related field. (Applicable practical experience in the Construction Industry may be substituted for this requirement if deemed appropriate by Management.)
Computer efficiency with current versions of Microsoft Office.
The ability to effectively interface with co-workers, clients, vendors and Management.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure that all documentation and administrative matters relative to active jobs flow timely, efficiently, and safely.
- Provide job cost analysis when requested.
- Ensure that all job folders are properly set up, kept complete, are up-to-date, and are properly filed.
- Issue and monitor sub-contracts as directed. Make sure they are properly executed and that subs comply with all terms and conditions within their contracts.
- Issue purchase orders when requested
- Ensure all files are accurate, neat, and up-to-date.
- Coordinate with Controller and Project Manager to ensure prompt payment of our Receivables and payment of Payables within the time period required by law.
- Ensure that all Preliminary Notices are prepared and sent out in a timely manner.
- Review all new contracts to determine insurance requirements for the job
- Work with the Safety Director to help ensure that the damage to or loss of property and/or human life is kept as low as possible.
- Coordinate on-site investigations, as directed by the Project Managers, working with our Safety Consultant.
- Develop, schedule, and host training classes for personnel as directed by the Safety Director.
- Manage records and documentation related to safety and training.
Well-established commercial HVAC construction/service firm located in Santa Fe Springs, CA
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 17:05:11 PDT