MARKETING & GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST
AIM is an industry leader in full service truck leasing. We are at the top of our industry and we're looking for top notch players to join our team! The Marketing Specialist will support the marketing manager along with the sales team with the development and implementation of marketing and social media strategies.
- admin support to EVP, RSM and sales staff as needed.
- implement effective online search lead generation.
- assist with the development and distribution of email and social media campaigns.
- maintain marketing and promotional inventory levels.
- package and mail marketing items to sales staff across all locations.
- assist with tracking and monitoring effectiveness of marketing efforts and expenses.
- coordinate and plan sales events, conferences and tradeshows.
- other duties as assigned.
AIM'S BENEFITS PACKAGE
We offer robust medical, dental and vision plans with low deductibles. You'll receive vacation time and annual profit sharing bonuses after one year. Get enrolled in our optional 401K retirement program or save money by utilizing our tax-free savings options (for medical and daycare care expenses). AIM pays for every employee's life insurance policy up to $40,000 in coverage. We also offer optional long- and short-term disability insurance. And as an AIM employee, your family members are eligible to apply for scholarship opportunities through our membership with TRALA.
Some background in transportation, maintenance or related industry a plus but not required.
- associates degree or equivalent experience required (bachelor's preferred) in marketing, advertising or business-related field.
- advanced computer skills - MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- fresh graphic and digital design experience - Adobe Photoshop and Indesign.
- strong organizational and time management skills.
- digital and social media savvy with mass email and social media marketing campaigns.
- must be results driven with capacity to work independently and be proactive with following-up on assigned projects.
- excellent verbal and written communication - strong interpersonal skills.
- demonstrated multi-tasking capability and the ability adapt to changing priorities and projects.
At AIM, we meet transportation challenges head-on, with service and flexibility. We work to establish strategic transportation solutions from full service truck leasing to efficient logistics solutions.
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:49:46 PDT