With learning as its central mission, Anne Arundel Community College has responded to the needs of a diverse community for more than 50 years by offering high quality, affordable and accessible learning opportunities. Established in 1961, AACC is a fully-accredited, public two-year institution that offers national and regional studies that can lead to a degree or certificate, industry credential, transfer to a four-year institution, or career enhancement, personal enrichment and lifelong learning.
The Contract Technician in the Instructional Support Center in the School of Continuing Education and Workforce Development is responsible for daily processing of adjunct contracts, monitoring contract status in the payroll process, coordinating all new hire paperwork for adjunct faculty, and various report creation, processing and analysis for targeted audiences. The Contract Technician also serves as back-up to the Budget Technician requiring extensive knowledge of the college's payroll, purchasing, accounts payable, and budget policies and procedures. This position requires the ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment handling multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
Title: Contract Technician
Position ID number: 1120
Posted Date: 08/04/2017
Job Category: Staff
Department: Instructional Support Center - HISC
Position Status: Full-Time Staff
Salary Range: 41189-51486
- Associate's degree or higher
- Experience with workload requiring analytical and problem solving skills.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office applications; specifically Excel and Outlook.
- Experience using query and management information systems.
- Minimum of two years accounting/payroll experience.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, time management skills, and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, accuracy, attention to details and deadlines.
- Experience using Colleague.
Hours per Week: 40
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae