CONTRACT TO HIRE
Experience of working as a member of an agile team and familiar with agile planning and estimation techniques. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an agile approach to implementation
• Experience with using engineering practices that compliment an agile approach. Test driven development, source branching strategies, continuous integration etc.
• Experience working with TFS for source control, deployment / builds, backlog and task management.
• Manage development team using Agile and scrum methodologies
• Ability to write design specifications based on architecture blueprint documents
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Detail oriented, ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication interpersonal and organizational skills
Extensive knowledge and experience with following languages/frameworks
• Web Services design and development using: WCF, REST
• Database skills:
o MS SQL/T-SQL (queries and stored procedure development),
o ORM - Entity Framework, ADO.NET
• Experienced using the following Architecture Patterns and Programming language model:
• Demonstrable experience and skills at applying design patterns to complex application architectures
o Factory method
• Experience with test driven development, writing unit tests and solid understanding how to write testable code
• Experience with improving Code Quality using:
o Code reviews
o Code coverage tools
o Code Analysis tools
BridgeView Partners was established in 2010 & is Privately Owned. We are an Infrastructure Services firm focused on Optimization, Execution and Operational Excellence. Our leadership consists of a multi-sector CIO Leadership team comprised of delivery oriented, pragmatic individuals. We also act as a recruiter for our valued clients.
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 14:22:31 PDT