Commercial Construction Superintendent
PCM is actively searching for an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent with 15 + years of experience in Tenant Improvements / Building Renovation. This position reports directly to the Project Manager / Project Executive
The position will be accountable for the oversight of all facets of the construction project. This includes but is not limited to, direction and coordination of the field office and management and administration of the subcontractors.
1. Overall project site coordination and successful supervision of assigned projects.
2. Establishing specific site objectives and schedules.
3. Acting as site liaison with subcontractors, vendors, client contacts and design team
4. Coordination of all site activities including the project schedule, site general conditions cost, quality control, project final delivery and punch-out throughout all phases of the project.
5. Supervision of fast track schedules including large scale high-end build-out work and small base build/ground up or additions.
6. Assistance with conducting initial site investigation to support bid preparation phase of a project.
7. A thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Microsoft Project.
8. The performance of safety management responsibilities including orientations, quarterly meetings, OSHA Standards, Safety Program Components . This includes planning, communication, monitoring, enforcement and documentation.
Additionally, candidate will be expected to fulfill the following:
1. Produce and submit the following documents accurately and in a timely fashion:
As Built Drawings - Records updates weekly
RFI's & RFI Logs
Incident Reports - Completed and submitted to Safety Manager within 24 hours of injury
Rolling Schedule - Detailed three week schedule showing all working areas of the jobsite and all trades involved
2. Ensure that subcontractors are providing own clean up and debris boxes
3. Attend regularly scheduled company-wide safety training and procedure meetings
4. Must possess excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly organized and service-oriented.
5. Must be detail-oriented, assertive, persuasive, and results-oriented.
6. Special skills include proficiency in working closely with people of diverse backgrounds and levels of authority.
7. Must have US Citizenship
8. Pre-employment Drug Testing and Background Check
Phoenix Construction & Management, established in 2002, provides general contracting and construction management services for a diverse mix of landlords and tenants.
The company is primarily focused on tenant improvements and building renovations within the commercial, financial and entertainment markets and includes expertise in historical renovation and redevelopment.
PCM is a certified Women Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE). The company is located in downtown Los Angeles, California and operates nationwide.
-Tenant & Capital Improvements for Landlords and Tenants
-Building Capital Improvement including Lobby Upgrades, Spec Suites, etc.
-Program Management for large corporate clients for nation-wide roll-outs
Banking & Financial Services
Real Estate Development
Los Angeles, CA
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 10:10:48 PDT