AUTOCAD FACILITIES LAYOUT
Reid Engineering Services has an immediate requirement for an engineer to produce plant layout drawings for a major manufacturer in central Connecticut. This is a contract position.
- Produce detailed architectural layout drawings in a manufacturing setting
- Draw piping, wiring, lighting, structural, etc. diagrams as required
- Prepare CAD drawings per project specifications
- Fluency in AutoCAD
- Familiarity with facilities layout
- Understanding of manufacturing conventions
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interpret blueprints, sketches and diagrams
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- AS in a technical discipline preferred, BS is a plus
- 1 - 3 years experience
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Good opportunity for recent engineering graduate
FOR OVER 40 YEARS, Reid Engineering Services has been placing engineering professionals in New England's top technical industries. If your skills are a match, contact us immediately prompt consideration.
FOR OVER 40 YEARS, Reid Engineering Services has been placing engineering professionals in New England's top technical industries. If your skills match, contact us immediately for prompt consideration.
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 15:00:27 PDT