Contract Length: 12 months
Pay: $77.44/hr W2 Only (No C2C)
The contractor will serve in a Technical Lead role for IT Projects in support of the Energy Delivery business functions. Responsibilities will include:
• Understand and interpret business and technical requirements in order to perform assessment of current software capabilities to determine any gaps that exist
• Identification of what components need to be built to address the gaps
• Determine development estimates; participating in requirements gathering sessions
• Oversee design, construction, and implementation activities
• Create SDLC artifacts such as High Level Design and Detailed Design
• Ensure that the technical design meets the functional requirements
• Establishing dev, test, and prod environments
• Ensuring that all components are designed, coded, and tested to meet standards
• Reviewing and approving test plans
• Participating in testing phases
• Prioritizing work across the development team
• Communicating issues, risks, and status to PM in a timely manner
• Executing the Transition to Support plan and executing the implementation plan.
Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
CRG provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions and consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources / Administration and Executive Search. Our offices are strategically located in Greensboro, NC and Charlotte, NC, allowing us to emphasize our services across all of North Carolina. Additionally, our reach to provide employers throughout the country with qualified candidates is well known by our client base. We continue to grow our national and global presence. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 05:57:23 PDT