In this role, the Property Manager responsibilities include answering incoming phone calls, scheduling and following up on maintenance calls, scheduling property tours with prospective residents, and following up with those prospects and performing weekly property inspections and meetings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Answer all incoming phone calls professionally.
• Accept rental applications and complete credit verifications for corporate's final approval according to policy. Take security deposits immediately upon leasing the unit.
• Acquire extensive knowledge of the property, the neighborhood, local schools, etc., to assist in leasing.
• Walk all units weekly and Inform maintenance contractors of any needs or concerns at each property.
• Walk the property and report any liability problems noticed immediately.
• Maintain complete lease files. Prepare all lease documents for move-ins prior to move-in according to policy.
• Ensure that all service requests are fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner.
• Work with all vendors to ensure quality service and workmanship and verify all proper licenses and insurances are in place.
• Ensure all materials are ordered, inventoried and stored by maintenance in accordance to policy.
• Coordination resident move-ins and move-outs
• Ensure all resident lease contracts and addendums are executed in accordance to policy.
• Establish relationship with residents
• Inspect property regularly and submit recommendations
• Handle all resident and prospective resident disputes respectfully, fairly, timely and professionally.
• Perform all duties necessary to ensure that property operates in an efficient and economic manner.
• Prepare and distribute lease expiration notices to residents 60 days prior to end of lease
• Ensure that all evictions are filed in on the first available date in accordance with state statutes and update a weekly report concerning each eviction until finalized.
• Ensure all rent and applicable fees are collected on a daily basis.
• Submit timely and accurate reports weekly and monthly reports to the accounting department.
• Report material incidents, potential liabilities, and claims to the corporate office.
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Minimum two years previous property management experience
• Excellent customer service skills, and computer skills are required.
Associate's degree preferred and 3 years or more related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and proven employment to total 3 years of experience
Miami Beach, FL
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 13:59:19 PDT