Restaurant General Manager for an Iconic Chicago Brand
We are in search of a High Powered, High Volume Restaurant General Manager for our industry leading fast casual dining concept. The Restaurant General Manager needs to be a strong operations person who is ready to make a big salary and wants to grow. If you are currently the GM of a restaurant and are ready to move your career forward with a strong culture and commitment to excellence we want to hear from you!
Title of Position: Restaurant General Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant General Manager will oversee all aspects of the operation of the restaurant. The person in this position must be able to be hands on when necessary and hands off when appropriate. They must oversee daily operations and drive good results through people development, sales and profit growth. The Restaurant General Manager will hire, train and develop staff members. Leading the staff members by example to understand and display our values, beliefs, and lifestyle. This person must be a creative team player who enjoys hard work and shows true commitment to their career.
- Top level Compensation
- Medical & Dental Coverage
- Disability Benefits
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation
- Minimum of 5 plus years in a food service supervisor role preferably with large complex businesses or multi-unit experience
- Excellent proficiency with P&L and other financial metrics
- Excellent proficiency in staffing and scheduling
- Great leadership qualities
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to set goals, create plans and take the correct actions
- Will be a Brand Ambassador both inside and outside of the restaurant
- Ability to measure performance, subjectively and objectively
REACH: We represent over 700 hospitality companies made up of national chains, up-and-coming regional groups, and independent operations. Many of our clients do not advertise for their job openings, and rely on us to find the right match. All fees are paid by the hiring company.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most. We believe a one on one meeting is essential to getting to know you, your skill set, your background, and all the important factors that will make your job search unique to you.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste your time or energy.
See all open jobs with Goodwin Hospitality on the Job Board on our website.
Sat, 15 Jul 2017 19:11:52 PDT