CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS LMSW & LCSW's NEEDED FOR HOSPITALS!
We are seeking LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKERS LMSW & LCSW's to join our team!
We have full time - contract assignments available in acute care/ hospitals throughout the NYC area. You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings
Our immediate needs are located in The Bronx, Queens and Brooklyn
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, counseling, or other related fields
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; knowledge of EMR a plus+
- Must be available for a full time schedule Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm or 8 am to 4 pm
- Minimum (1) year working experience as an LMSW / LCSW in an acute care facility and/or hospital setting
- MUST be open to contract work
AXION is a dynamic and innovative staffing organization determined to exceed both our candidate's and our client's highest expectations. Over the last three and a half decades, Axion has been the preferred staffing solution for thousands of companies in the New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania markets. Axion continues to provide these services and has been certified by The Joint Commission. Axion is an Everify company.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination and harassment. The Company will recruit and hire all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Further, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotions, benefits, transfers, layoffs, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, terminations, social and recreational programs will be administered in the same manner.
The Company views the principles of equal opportunity as a vital element in the employment process and as a hallmark of good management. Assuring equal employment opportunity is a function and direct responsibility of all levels of management. All managers and supervisory personnel are charged with making a personal commitment to practice and enforce the principles of this policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
New York, NY
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:46:12 PDT