Project Manager - Civil, Structural, Architectural
This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is a team player with excellent communication, managerial and interpersonal skills. The position requires conformance with all corporate and client confidentiality requirements, strict adherence to business ethics and practices, and a continual demonstration of professionalism throughout the delivery of services. The primary roles and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
CSA Project Manager
- Project Management for various project assignments as assigned by the Operations Manager or Director in charge;
- Assist in the business development efforts of the Corporation including preconstruction, tactical approaches with project delivery, ensuring a customer-centric focus, client interaction, and presentation assistance;
- Promote, foster and maintain open communication among all project team members, consultants inspectors, applicable agencies, and the supporting subcontractors and trade participants;
- Participate in required peer reviews with project team members providing insight and confirmation regarding productivity factors, assembly breakdown structures, constructability evaluations, alternative means and methods, general condition build-up factors, and scope of service definition for associated qualifications, clarifications, and conditions in support of project proposals;
- Adherence to Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Policies and Best-Practices in the deployment of all work related activities;
- Provide a pro-active and positive Client interface throughout the delivery of services;
- Quality control accountability to ensure field compliance with all associated project specifications and technical requirements;
- Provide the necessary project information to accurately complete conceptual or work-in-process performance schedules in an organized and controlled project approach;
- Maintain all Corporate Standards with applicable Project Control requirements to ensure financial and administrative responsibility, in conjunction with risk management. All project documentation shall be in accordance to the associated master contract terms and conditions;
- Provide project finance management for all applicable project commitments, contract changes, and claim resolution for all out-of-scope services to be performed in accordance with Corporate Standards;
- Coordinate and support all project close-out, start-up and training in accordance with facility management best practice standards and technical requirements that are outlined within the project performance specifications;
- Participation in lessons learned sessions, operational development initiatives, and best practice training to support a continuous improvement working philosophy.
- Initiate continuous improvement objectives and embrace technology enhancements;
- Maintain a willingness to reinvest in yourself with continuing education and professional development initiatives (i.e. LEED Certification, 30 Hour OSHA Certification, etc.) as recommended by the Company.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
It is expected that you will fulfill these responsibilities in a professional and timely manner. Your assignments may vary day to day depending on the prioritization established by the Executive Management Team. It will also be expected that you will manage your work assignments in a format and condition that will promote and present A/Z Corporation and its representatives to the best possible ability.
A/Z Corporation is a diversified Engineering, Construction, Operations and Maintenance firm. With business and organizational roots going back to 1968, A/Z Corporation has become a recognized leader in construction, operations and maintenance services, with a focus on technology-oriented markets. Our unwavering responsibility to our clients has allowed A/Z to serve some of the region's most recognizable companies.
The success of A/Z Corporation is built upon the technical skill, innovation, and professionalism of our employees. As a diversified Construction, Operations, and Maintenance firm, the individuals who work here come from a variety of backgrounds and bring a diverse array of talents to our business. These office professionals, engineers, estimators, project managers, technicians and trades people provide our Clients with a customer-centric focus that has continuously distinguished us from our competitors.
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 11:21:25 PDT